For administrative control, implementation of departmental programs and schemes and achievement of targets, the powers and liabilities of the officers and employees at different levels, are as follows:
- M.P.Fisheries Act-1948 and M.P. Fishing Zone( Ammendment) Act – 1981
- M.P. riverine fisheries Rules – 1972
- M.P. Fishermen cooperatives(Credits and subsidiary) Rules – 1972
- State policy and guidelines in respect of Fisheries rights to three tier Panchayat of Madhya Pradesh and the amendments made from time to time by the Government.
- New Fishman Policy
- Madhya Pradesh Pay fixation Rules.
- Madhya Pradesh Pension Rules.
- State Civil Services Conduct Rules.